Its halls are true witnesses of history and culinary refinement country
The name Lhardy represents the splendor of the High Spanish and international cuisine and an emblem of quality backed by over 170 years of leadership in the life of Madrid.
The main dining room, the Elizabethan Hall, and its 5 Private: Japanese Hall, White, Sarasate, and Tamberlick Gayarre are true witnesses of history and culinary refinement country.
Type of Rooms
- Elizabethan-purpose main dining room. Capacity: 30-65 people or 11 tables
- Japanese multiple historic dining or private use. Capacity: 13-28 people or 5 tables
- White, private dining room. Capacity: 2-8 people
- Sarasate, multiple or private use. Capcidad: 11-20 people 5 tables
- Gayarre private use. Capacity: 2 to 11 people
- Tamberlick private use. Capacity: 2-8 people